The Dax Airscience team is certified to collect odour samples and recommend Odournet laboratory for odour analysis.
The Odournet laboratories process more than 5,000 odour samples annually and offer unparalleled service at a competitive cost. All Odournet laboratories are accredited to ISO 17025 and EN 13725, and operate at the highest level of quality, as consistently demonstrated by their performance in international proficiency tests.
Each laboratory offers a comprehensive range of sensory evaluation services including:
- Accredited odour concentration analysis (ouE/m3) according to EN 13725
- Hedonic tone and odour intensity according to VDI 3882 and NVN 2818
- Perceived intensity Π (pi) according to ISO 16000-28
- Odour type descriptions
- Odour threshold determination of pure substances and odour mixtures
- Certification of the sensory acuity of human assessors and regulatory personnel according to standard EN 13725
The rise in demand for one of the riskiest red meat dishes on the menu - the burger - to be served rare, means that restaurants and food retailers must be confident that what they are selling is safe to eat.
The Ultimate 4 is designed to reduce bacteria, improve working environment and to kill pathogens both in and on all exposed surfaces. Visit our website for further information or call Dax Airscience on 0844 247 8199
In response to the problem of achieving microbial reduction in food production areas, Dax Airscience developed the Airsteril Ultimate 4.
Benefits of using DAX Airscience
- Eliminate odours & odour complaints
- Reduce odour management costs
- Comply with regulations
- Improve neighbourhood relations
- Protect and upgrade permits
- Cut staff turnover and absenteeism
- Improve carbon footprint