How does the Technology work?
In waste processing facilities AIRsteril eliminates odours by destroying bacteria and VOCs in the air and on surfaces.
An AIRsteril air purifier utilises dual lamp ultraviolet light operating at the peak UVC wavelengths, creating germicidal irradiation, hydroxyl radicals, superoxide ions, plasma quatro and optional ozone. This process freshens the air by killing airborne pathogens, viruses, bacteria, fungi, mould spores, dust mites, allergens and by decomposing odours and harmful gases.
An AIRsteril unit uses five independent mechanisms. Each mechanism can be individually controlled to create tailor-made solutions to meet specific air purification requirements.
The five technologies are:
1) Germicidal Irradiation (UV light)
2) Heterogeneous Catalysis
3) Triatomic Oxygen Sterilization (Ozone)
4) Plasma Quatro
5) Super Oxide Ion Generation
Benefits of using DAX Airscience
- Eliminate odours & odour complaints
- Reduce odour management costs
- Comply with regulations
- Improve neighbourhood relations
- Protect and upgrade permits
- Cut staff turnover and absenteeism
- Improve carbon footprint